Toll Loan Repayment Assistance Program
Penn Law supports the careers of students and alumni committed to public service through no-interest loans and a generous loan forgiveness program. The Toll Loan Repayment Assistance Program (TolLRAP) provides substantial relief from high law school debt burdens.
- Enables students to pursue public interest careers without regard to indebtedness by providing interest-free loans to help defray the costs of educational loans.
- Provides forgiveness of the loans after each year the graduate is in public interest employment.
- Bases the amount of assistance on a formula that considers the applicant’s income and annual law school debt.
- For Penn Law Graduates of the Class of 2012 and all earlier classes
- For Penn Law Graduates of the Class of 2013 and all later classes
Please contact the TolLRap Counselor at TolLRAPCounselor@law.upenn.edu with any questions.