Toll Public Interest Scholars Program
The Toll Public Interest Scholars Program combines financial support with a challenging academic program for select students seeking academic training and practical experience in public interest law. We have two scholarship programs:
- The Robert and Jane Toll Public Interest Scholars Program, created by Robert Toll L’66 and his wife Jane
- The Public Interest Scholars Program, supported by the generous contributions of M. Shuster and the Class of ‘54, with significant support from Valla Amsterdam
Both of these scholarships include full tuition for the first year of study and two-thirds tuition for the second and third years. Details about this program are available in the Toll Public Interest Center section of the website.
Teach For America Scholarship
Penn has a long- standing partnership with Teach for America (TFA).
- All current TFA corps members and alumni are eligible for an application fee waiver.
- We also provide a two -year deferral for students who are admitted to the program and choose to join TFA.
- Finally, Penn Law offers a merit-based $45,000 scholarship for up to three qualified alumni and exiting corps members annually.