The University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School is a great place to work. If you do not see a posting among the current openings, please be sure to check back.
- Social Worker, Gittis Legal Clinics, (Hybrid Eligible) (JR00063337)
- Curricular Director of Externships, (Hybrid Eligible) (JR00066831)
- Project Manager – Post-Conviction Testing of DNA Evidence Technical Assistance, Quattrone Center for the Fair Administration of Justice, (Hybrid Eligible) (JR00067894)
- Major Gift Officer Senior, Law DAR, (Hybrid Eligible) (JR00056809)
- IT Director for Enterprise Support, Penn Carey Law, (Hybrid Eligible) (JR00069125)
- Director of Annual Giving, Penn Carey Law, (Hybrid Eligible) (JR00069174)
Law School Faculty
THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA CAREY LAW SCHOOL seeks to fill several Tenure-track, Practice Professor, Lecturer, and Fellow positions. Applicants can see details and requirements for each position and can apply via Interfolio using the links below.
- Center for Technology, Innovation and Competition Fellowship
- Center for Technology, Innovation and Competition Research Fellow
- Clinical Supervisor & Lecturer: Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic
Please refer to the University of Pennsylvania’s Human Resource site for any additional open positions at the Law School.
The University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.