The University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School is a great place to work. If you do not see a posting among the current openings, please be sure to check back.
- Assistant Director of Annual Giving
- Assistant Director of Development
- Associate Director, Cross Disciplinary Careers and Alumni Counseling
- Associate Director for Scholarly Data and Innovation
- Faculty Support Administrative Coordinator
- IT Project Leader
- Library Metadata Clerk
- Library Specialist for Collection Management and Scholarly Communication
Law School Faculty
UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA CAREY LAW SCHOOL seeks to fill several tenured or tenure-track positions in a number of fields. Applicants should have an excellent academic record, high-quality publications and/or exceptional experience of a scholarly nature in nationally recognized law reform work, government service or cutting-edge legal practice.
- Faculty Assistant Professor
- Practice Track Professor - Gittis Legal Clinics
- Visiting Practice Professor - Detkin Intellectual Property and Technology Legal Clinic (DIPTC)
Please refer to the University of Pennsylvania’s Human Resource site for any additional open positions at the Law School.
The University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.