The University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School is a great place to work. If you do not see a posting among the current openings, please be sure to check back.
- Multimedia Specialist
- Senior Content Strategist, Office of Communications
- Associate Director of Affinity and Regional Alumni Engagement
- Senior IT Support Specialist, Information Technology Services
- Communications and Legal Projects Coordinator, Gittis Legal Clinics
- Deputy Director, Biddle Law Library
- Legal Practice Skills Coordinator
- Scholarly Communications & Open Access Librarian
- Foreign, Comparative, and International Law Librarian
- Program Manager For Conferences & Events
- Executive Director of the Institute for Law & Economics
- Major Gift Officer Senior, Law DAR, Hybrid Eligible
Law School Faculty
THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA CAREY LAW SCHOOL seeks to fill several Tenure-track, Practice Professor, Lecturer, and Fellow positions. Applicants can see details and requirements for each position and can apply via Interfolio using the links below.
- Center for Technology, Innovation and Competition Fellowship
- Center for Technology, Innovation and Competition Research Fellow
- Clinical Supervisor & Lecturer: Civil Practice Clinic
- Faculty Assistant Professor
Please refer to the University of Pennsylvania’s Human Resource site for any additional open positions at the Law School.
The University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.