Penn Law Green Offices & Eco-Reps
The Green Campus Partnership recognizes the efforts to increase sustainability through their daily activities by offering four levels of Green Office certification. Penn Law is proud of its offices taking initiative in this excellent program and of being home to the University’s first Level 4 Green Office.
Certified Green Offices at Penn Law:
- Penn Law Admissions - Level 4
- Penn Law Biddle Law Library - Level 4
- Penn Law Dean’s Suite - Level 4
- Penn Law Development & Alumni Relations - Level 4
- Penn Law Information Technology Services - Level 4
- Penn Law Legal Education Program - Level 4
- Penn Law Gittis Center for Legal Studies - Level 3
- Penn Law Facilities - Level 3
- Penn Law Office of the Registrar - Level 3
- Penn Law Master in Law Program - Level 3
- Penn Law Toll Public Interest Center - Level 3
- Penn Law Career Planning & Professionalism - Level 3
Would you like to become the next certified Green Office? Contact our Penn Law Eco-Reps at email@example.com.