Services and Resources
The Communications Office focuses on digital strategy and print production, with services ranging from video and editorial content creation to photography, graphic design, event promotion, public relations, and social media management.
Submit a ticket
Please submit a ticket or email email@example.com if you need designed publicity materials or a high resolution version of the Law School logo. Please include a sentence about the intended use for the logo so we can send the correct file type and size.
When submitting your request, please provide final text and all images for your project. Only high-resolution images may be used. Please check with Communications if you have any questions or concerns about production timelines.
We highly encourage digital materials. If you do need a physical printed deliverable, please note all printed materials are done off-premises though a Penn approved vendor.
We can assist you to display your content on the two large screen community boards at the main Law School entrance in Golkin Hall as well as in the Davis Student Union. Members of the Law School community may request to post one slide per event on these boards.
Community Board checklist:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket.
- If you have already requested print materials, please indicate that you want the same design or would like to use one of the templates above.
- A member of the Communications team will review your request and schedule your slide.
Please note that the Community Boards cannot play videos or sound.
If it is within your budget and you would like to hire a professional photographer, we work with numerous vendors and will be happy to assist in coordinating their services.
- If you are hosting a speaker/guest, check with them to see if they can provide a high resolution headshot. Images pulled from the Internet/Google searches are low resolution and therefore do not work for print materials.
- Please make sure you have the rights to use your images.
Access to the Law School images
Widen is the cloud-based service available to faculty and staff for viewing and downloading digital images.
For a complete guide on how to access and use Widen, please see the Widen ITS Help page.
Communications is happy to work with you on web publicity. For specific consultation, please submit a ticket.
Online publicity options include:
- On the Docket – to reach the Law School community in the daily early-morning email. Four notice announcements are permitted per event. Notice submission can be done from the appropriate commons page. View the full On the Docket How-To on ITS Online.
- Events Calendar – your event can appear on the website calendar and across the website based on categories and tags. Most importantly, continue to update your event information as details become known.
- Social media promotion, guidance, & strategy – from Tweets to LinkedIn posts, we can help you maximize your web and social media channels.
To help you get started on your next Law School PowerPoint project, we’ve developed these great branded templates for you.
If you need additional PowerPoint templates, please contact email@example.com to request a temporary premium account to Canva, a self-service Penn’s Law School branded digital design resource.
Download Law School branded templates
Help using Microsoft PowerPoint
For great learning tips, go to the ITS Online help page here.
A collection of Law School images are available to use in Zoom meetings.
To use a Law School Zoom background:
- Download the full size of your favorite image from the collection here: Download the full size images from our Box account.
- During a Zoom meeting, click the “^” arrow next to the start/stop video button.
- Click “Choose Virtual Backgrounds…”
- Click the “+” and select your background from your files.
Here is a preview of the image collection:
A video tutorial is available below for additional information on how to add a Zoom background.
Find additional assistance with Creating, Joining and Managing Zoom Meetings on our Zoom website