Office of Communications
Communicating a world of ideas, the Office of Communications leads the strategic planning and tactical execution of Penn Law’s internal and external communications.
Communications focuses on digital and print production, with services ranging from video and editorial content creation, to photography, graphic design, event promotion, public relations, social media management and a wide range of collateral materials.
Associate Dean for Communications
Associate Director for Communications
Manager, New Media Communications
Resources for the Penn Law Community:
- Communications Project Request Form
- Poster template options for Student Groups
- Community Board Screen slide templates
- Social media promotion, guidance, and strategy
- Directory of Penn Law related social media accounts