Office of Communications services and resources
The Communications Office focuses on digital strategy and print production, with services ranging from video and editorial content creation to photography, graphic design, event promotion, public relations, and social media management. To submit a request for any of these services, please utilize the request form below.
Planning for success
To maximize the success of your project, please review the following guidelines:
- Projects are completed on a first-come-first-served basis. It is to your advantage to submit requests as early as possible. All project requests submitted via the online form creates a ticket that is date stamped and assigned a job number.
- In order for the Office of Communications to review and consider your project, please submit a project request well in advance to the desired completion date. This timing does not include printing and mailing.
- Even simple design requests may be queued behind a number of other projects. Please consider the time needed for reasonable revisions and final approvals.
- Remember, your publicity does not start until you have your materials in hand, so plan accordingly.
- We cannot begin a project until we have all the content in order to complete your request.
- All projects completed in this office are in accordance with the University branding and editorial guidelines. Our professional staff also incorporates industry best practices.
Please direct questions to the Communications Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Communications