The Business Affairs team is available to help you facilitate various transactions at Penn Law.
If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Business Affairs team, located in the Dean’s Suite (GK-101).
For new hires to Penn (US Citizens), click here for full packet.
For new hires to Penn (Foreign Nationals), click here for full packet.
- W-4 form
- Employment Information Form
- Voluntary Self Identification Form
- Online I-9 form
- Philadelphia and/or Pennsylvania state tax exemption form (only necessary when working outside Philadelphia AND you are not a resident of Philadelphia)
- Foreign National Information form (foreign nationals only)
- W-8BEN (for foreign national only for payroll or expense reimbursement)
- Direct Deposit Sign up Form
- Procedural Guide for Independent Contractors
- Service Provider Questionnaire
- Service Provider Evaluation Worksheet
- Limited Engagement Agreement - U.S. Citizens/Resident Aliens
- Limited Engagement Agreement - Non-Resident Aliens
Penn-Affiliated Hotel Direct Bill Forms
Complete Section I, II and/or III as appropriate and submit form to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete lower section and submit to the hotel.
Tax Filing Information