- Reviewing Reimbursements Processed: To see if your reimbursement has been processed yet, you no longer need to go to “My Reimbursements.” Instead, on your home page in Concur, look at the section called, “My Expenses.”
- Setting up your Concur Account: Set up your mobile app to take a picture of your receipt and utomatically store the image under your own user login of Concur, as well as making travel plans and tracking expenses while you travel. Here are easy instructions for setting up your account.
- Training Materials and Videos: For training materials and videos provided by the Concur Team, please see the Training Manuals available here.
- Bank of America Visa card: Full-time faculty and staff are eligible for the new Bank of America credit card. This card will automatically be credited after reporting expenses through the new reporting system. Apply for the card as full-time faculty or staff.
- Hands-on Help at the Law School: To assist individuals as you learn to prepare your expense report, Business Affairs staff will be available in the computer lab in T-222 each Tuesday at 10:00 am through September to assist you. We are also available as needed if that time doesn’t work for you in the Dean’s Suite (GK-101).
General Questions about Penn Law policies? Check our policies here:
- Travel and Entertainment (select option 2350 from the dropdown list)
- Procurement (select option 2300 from the dropdown list)