Check & Purchase Requests
Preserving, enhancing and supporting Penn Law’s financial resources. The Business Affairs team provides customer focused consultation, support and services to the Penn Law Community.
The team works closely with the Penn Law and University communities to ensure compliance and alignment with the overall goals and mission of Penn Law School. General questions regarding order and payment administration for products and services provided by third party vendors can be answered by visiting or contacting the Business Affairs, located in the Dean’s Suite (GK-101) or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase orders (PO’s) and direct billing are the preferred methods of payment for all University business.
- To review Penn procurement policies, click here and chose policy 2300.
- For a searchable list of approved vendors at Penn, click here.
- For a direct bill for room reservations or catering at the Inn at Penn, or for direct billing at Penne restaurant, click here. Complete Sections I and II for hotel reservations, or sections I and III for catering or Penne reservations, and submit to email@example.com for signature and submission to the hotel.
- For a direct bill for room reservations or catering at the University Sheraton, click here. Complete Sections I and II for hotel reservations, or sections I and III for catering, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org for signature and submission to the hotel.
- For instructions on buying wine and spirits, click here.
Financial Administrative Coordinator