Preserving, enhancing and supporting Penn Law’s financial resources. The Business Affairs team provides customer focused consultation, support and services to the Penn Law Community.
The team works closely with the Penn Law and University communities to ensure compliance and alignment with the overall goals and mission of Penn Law School. The Business Affairs team is responsible for the following:
- Managing the school’s resources, ensuring sound short and long term financial position
- Delivering customer focused services to the Penn Law community and affiliates
General questions concerning policy and procedure can be resolved by:
- emailing the Business Affairs Office - at email@example.com
- calling the Business Affairs Office - at 3-9595, and
- (as always) visiting the Business Affairs Office - located in the Dean’s Suite (GK-101).
Director of Fiscal Operations
Financial Administrative Coordinator
Dallas A. Grundy
CFO and Associate Dean