Resources for understanding particular subjects
- Understanding Series (Lexis)
- Examples and Explanations (Aspen)
Resources for Understanding Law School, Law Exams, or Legal Analysis
- Fischl & Paul, Getting to Maybe
- Michael Hunter Schwartz, Expert Learning for Law Students
- Ruth Ann McKinney, Reading Like a Lawyer
- Herb Ramy, Succeeding in Law School
- Carolyn J. Nygren, Starting Off Right In Law School
- Ruta K. Stropus & Charlotte D. Taylor, Bridging the Gap Between College and Law School
- Barry Friedman and John Goldberg, Open Book
- Siegel’s Series (essays and some multiple choice)
- Q & A (multiple choice)
- Exam Pro (West Group)
- Kaplan/ PMBR Finals Series
Bar Exam Resources
- Bar exam questions, printed from state bar examiner websites.
- NCBE Multistate Bar Exam practice questions.
- Denise Riebe & Michael Hunter Schwartz, Pass The Bar!
- 100 Days to the Bar
- Law in a Flash (flash cards) (Emanuel)