Regulatory Analysis and Decision-Making
2020 Executive Education Certificate Program
May 19 – 22, 2020 | Philadelphia, PA
The 2020 Regulatory Analysis and Decision-Making Executive Education Certificate Program is cancelled due the rapidly evolving situation surrounding COVID-19.
(CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL STATEMENT)
Although we must cancel this year’s offering, we anticipate offering this executive education program in late spring or early summer of 2021.
Questions about the program or the refund process can be directed to RegulatoryAnalysis@law.upenn.edu.
Who Should Attend
This executive program is intended for any executive or professional involved in making regulatory decisions or interacting with regulatory issues. It is well-suited for executives or professionals from around the world who work with regulation at the local, state, provincial, regional, national, or international levels, whether from business or government. Professionals from corporations, independent regulatory organizations, government ministries or departments, law firms, insurance companies, advocacy organizations, and non-profit institutions will gain and refine essential skills.
This program will also be especially valuable to individuals in organizations impacted by recent changes in regulatory legislation, affected by new technologies, and/or dealing with complex data, privacy, transparency, and information disclosure policies.
- Arizona Corporation Commission
- Brazilian Petroleum Corporation — Petrobras
- Canada Border Services Agency
- City of Philadelphia
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Financial Market Commission of Chile
- Samsung Electronics
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Through this interactive program, you will:
- Develop your capacity to use core analytical tools essential for making, assessing, and responding to regulatory decisions.
- Ground yourself in the major concepts and techniques used to inform and improve decision-making across all areas of economic and social regulation.
- Enhance your capabilities within your professional setting to establish, implement, enforce, influence, or comply with regulations.
- Strengthen your ability to draw on analytical techniques when providing internal or external input into regulatory development, review, and modification.
What Previous Participants Have to Say About the Program
“The program was an excellent tour de force through the essentials of regulatory management and emerging trends.”
“The program offers an excellent framework to continue thinking about innovative ways to approach regulations and their analysis.”
Private sector professionals: $2,595
Government agencies & non-profit entities: $2,295
In the event that a program is cancelled by the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, all paid registration fees would be reimbursed. The Law School is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangements or other planning expenses incurred.
Early bird registration: February 1, 2020 ($200 off program fee)
Final deadline: April 1, 2020
Continuing Legal Education Credits (CLE)
This program is pending approval for 19.0 substantive CLE credits for Pennsylvania lawyers in attendance. MCLE credit may be available in other jurisdictions as well.
If you have any questions regarding CLE, please email us at email@example.com.
Questions about the program or the registration process can be directed to RegulatoryAnalysis@law.upenn.edu .