Summer U.S. Business Law
U.S. Business Law Certificate for International Practitioners
July 11-22, 2016 in Philadelphia
Through our two-week immersion program, you’ll receive the tools you need to immediately improve your international practice.
- World-renowned faculty will help you unravel complex global cross-border transactions.
- Top U. S. transactional attorneys will provide negotiation perspective to help you increase your client service.
- Attorneys from all over the world will be accessible so you can expand your professional network.
- Through a blend of interactive lectures and hands-on experience, including workshops and site visits, you’ll increase your understanding of U.S. corporate law.
- View the online brochure.
|July 2016||Morning Program||Afternoon Program|
|Mon. July 11||
Welcome & Program Overview
Introduction to US Legal System
General Introduction to US Business Law
|Tues. July 12||Introduction to Concepts of US Corporate Law Regulated by the States||Introduction to Federal Securities Law|
Wed. July 13
Special trip to Wilmington, DE
The Role of Delaware in U.S. Business Law
Visit and lecture at Delaware Chancery Court
Thurs. July 14
Special trip to Washington DC
|U.S. Supreme Court||U.S. Capitol Building|
|Fri. July 15||Real Estate Law||Maximizing Negotiations|
|Mon. July 18||A Global Look at Corporate Management and Finance||Intellectual Property|
|Tues. July 19||Deals||Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions|
Wed. July 20
Special trip to New York City
Guided walking tour of Wall Street from a legal perspective
Visit New York Firm
|Thurs. July 21||Tax and Accounting||The Role of General Counsel at U.S. Corporations|
|Fri. July 22||
U.S. Business Strategies and the Five Year Outlook for International Business
*Program subject to change.